Followers

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ebay again.

Don't have much to talk about today. Have a busy day so I'm going to share 1 more thing about Ebay. This only affects people who have an Android phone.

As I said in the previous post, I use my phone to do my Ebay stuff. Well if you have an Android phone you should definitely take advantage of this free app that is better than Ebay's official app for the android.

Search the market for the application called "Pkt Auctions"

This is the application I use. I find it extremely helpful. The main feature I like is that it will set an alert for you when any auction you're watching is going to end.

If you check it out you will see everything it does. No need for me to list all the details.


Make sure you guys check out the FREE online comparison shopping application
My Shopping Genie

48 comments:

  1. I use that app. Use it in class when I'm bored to manage my sales and purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya ive used it before, thanks for posting though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. supportin' bro :)

    http://whatisthisknavery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. useful, thanks

    http://3xmoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting, don't have an android but I will tell my friends

    ReplyDelete
  7. interesting i have an android

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made a thousand off ebay, back when we could sell WoW accounts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh the good old days when you could sell all kinds of crazy crap on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  10. checking it out now. Thanks. now following because of this

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks ill check this out for sure

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't have an android, but I may get one soon so this is good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, cool. I'll definitely check that out. eBay is how I do a lot of my shopping because you can get awesome stuff on there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool shopping post
    http://anonym.to/?http://collegiatepreps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I only use Ebay on the computer. Much faster and better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some great tips you have here, I haven't tried ether app yet but definitely going to check out pkt auctions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've never been able to get into eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Doesn't seem to be very useful, but thanks for the info anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thats great, i should definitely check it out. ebay dealing is kind of weird for me tho

    ReplyDelete
  20. Works like a charm! :) thank you check out my blog I just updated with more cars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. cool dude! add me to your rounds, and I'll do the same for you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice blog following and supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Feels good to have an android phone right now

    ReplyDelete
  24. i will try the app. thnx for the HTC hero android phone.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Makes me wanna dump my iPhone for an Android! I do love eBay!

    ReplyDelete
  26. http://bartsawesome.blogspot.com/ thank you and giver

    ReplyDelete
  27. That's a useful tip there...
    http://thespyisaspy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is awesome! Be sure to follow! ♥

    ReplyDelete